TGIF Live Music Events
Here’s some venues to check out this weekend for awesome hidden local talent:
- Canoes & Brews / Broken Paddle showcases 2 artists this weekend in Kimberley. Kennan Delaney on Friday December 22nd and Chelsea Vanderparty on Saturday December 23rd. Sundays are always karaoke night so stop by for some good fun. Live music starts around 9pm Friday and Saturday. Karaoke starts at 8pm on Sundays.
- The Kimberley Elks Club in Kimberley, showcases the band “4 Deer Run“ starting at 8pm on Friday Dec. 22, 2017. Various genres to be played, something for everyone.
- Stemwinder Pub and Grill Saturday from 3 – 6pm and Sunday from 2 – 5pm Stemwinder features music by George Plant.
- King Edward Pub in Cranbrook showcases the black diamond band at 9:30 pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Shot Gun Willys in Cranbrook offers an ugly Christmas sweater party on Friday, December 22nd starting at 10pm. 4 Djs to entertain your music craving with a PK sound system to really get the place bumpin.
Check Kick’n it in the Koots every weekend for your main source of live music events in town.
Brought to you by Sara Reid Designs