Fri. February, 2
– Alfonse live at Canoes and Brews starting at 9:15pm. Kimberley.
– College Ski Nights & after-party at the Stemwinder. Kimberley.
Located at the Kimberley Alpine Resort. Includes student fare lift tickets and discounts. Chair lift hours from 5:30pm – 8:30pm. After-party from 7pm – 11pm. $10 burger & beer special. *Ongoing every Friday till March 9.
Sat. February, 3
– 7th Annual St. Eugene’s Casino and Resort Wedding Fair with live music from the East Kootenay’s premier high energy party band the MILE HIGH CLUB!
An incredible showcase of everything that the vibrant Kootenay wedding scene has to offer. Starting with a brunch at 12pm, followed by various activities, then ending the evening with live music from 4pm to 5pm.
Tickets and Info here.
– Symphony of the Kootenays; Legends of Canadian Music. Key City Theatre, Cranbrook.
Rhythms of the Heart – Ingrid Mapson & Symphonic arrangement of Classical Canadian Music By legends including Gordon Lightfoot and Bruce Cockburn arranged by Claude Lapalme
– 80’s night at Shotgun Willy’s in Cranbrook. 9pm – 2am
So get out your bright cloths, big hair styles and come dance to some great music from the 80’s!!! There will be prizes for the best 80’s costume, best hair and best duo dresses up!!! Be there or be square!
Sun. February, 2
– Afternoon Delight Jam session at the Bean Tree Cafe from 1pm – 4pm.
Hosted by Bill St Amand – all musicians and patrons welcome. This is a throw back to the good ole’ days when the Bean Tree was pretty well the only venue offering live music on a regular basis in Kimberley. Sound wise and audience wise this is probably one of the best, if not the best music room in the area. Bring your instruments and singing voices.
– Karaoke Night at Canoes and Brews starts at 8:30pm.
– Superbowl 2018: Where to watch the game
Superbowl parties in Cranbrook and Kimberley with prizes to offer, football fan food & drink specials, games and more! Get your seat before 3pm. Kick offs at 4:30pm !
* Check out Sheddy Bingo every Sunday starting at 8pm at THE SHED on the Platzl. Prizes to be won, food & drink specials.
Brought to you by Sara Reid Designs